Our Guiding Principles
Honesty, decency and integrity are our guiding principles. As a result, we have developed a loyal and dedicated team which has enabled a proactive learning culture so that we remain ambitious and at the forefront of activity within the sector.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate social responsibility is high on our agenda. We judge all our actions by the impact that they will have on our stakeholders – customers, employees, suppliers and the communities in which we operate.
We respect and, where possible, seek to exceed the minimum expected requirements of all government regulations. We meet with our employees on a regular basis to discuss the implications of new procedures and policies and their impact on the company and our stakeholders.
- Please click here to learn more about our company’s environmental policy
- Please click here to learn more about our company’s quality policy
- Please click here to learn more about our company’s health and safety policy
- Please click here to view the company’s Equality & Diversity / Be Fair policy
- Please click here to view the company’s Modern Slavery & Human Trafficking Policy
- Please click here to view the company’s Anti-Corruption & Bribery Policy
- Please click here to view the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
As part of our social commitment and in line with our policies we are fully committed to pledged to support the following campaigns and initiatives:
We were the first company in the North East from the construction sector to gain Living Wage Accreditation. We did so because we believe it’s the right thing to do.
The Living Wage is an hourly rate set independently and updated annually and is calculated according to the basic cost of living using the ‘Minimum Income Standard’ for the UK.
We view it as a ‘no-cost’ option. It may involve us paying more initially, but the impact is that, long term, we save on recruitment and training costs as we retain our staff much longer. Likewise, when it does come to recruitment, we att