The company was awarded the contract to undertake a full re-roof, including the re-insulation of Dorma windows at the YMCA in Sunderland. The project was commissioned by client, Isos Housing, to modernise the building for its tenant, YMCA in Sunderland.
- To remove the old timber windows and replace them with insulated dormer windows
- Update the roof so that it is a mixture of traditional slate and single ply dormer windows with lead effect rolls
- Minimise disruption for people residing at the YMCA
- Ensure that the scaffold was secure against unauthorised access for the duration of the contract
- Guarantee work would be delivered on time with no delays
Customer Feedback: The building has been given a new lease of life and restored externally to its former glory. The occupants are thrilled with their “new” building.