Contracted by Gateshead Council to replace the degraded roof covering and increase the insulation depth to current regulations ensuring the energy performance of the building was vastly improved
- Mobilise and complete the works within the school holiday period
- Replace the roof covering ensuring the integrity of the structure is maintained
- Ensure a high quality installation is achieved working to the specification
- Roof lights to be fitted as well as GRP trims around the perimeter of the roof
- External auditors regularly attended site to review and ensure the installation is compliant with the specification
The project was delivered within the financial forecast and also within a defined time constraint which all parties agreed. The collaboration of all stakeholders ensured the success of the project.