Appointed by North Star Housing Group Ltd, Hodgson Sayers was brought in to renew garden walls and paving for 50 terraced houses. This has helped to rejuvenate and bring uniformity to the street.
• Liaise with asset management surveyor, Andy Moses and keep him up-to-date with progress.
• Renew garden walls and paving so all houses are updated and uniform.
• Front elevation and partition walls between properties, complete with brick pillars and gate pillars, taken down and rebuilt with new coping stones. New foundations poured and bricks built up from the ground.
• New pin curbs and garden paths laid from the front gates to the front doors and around the bay windows.
• Hodgson Sayers enjoyed an excellent relationship with North Star Housing and the completed works exceeded expectation.
• Minimal disruption was caused to residents who were all pleased with the end result.
The project has rejuvenated the street and the feedback from the residents has been overwhelmingly positive