The company was appointed by Gateshead Council to undertake roofing work to Marian Court, Gateshead.
- Following client instructions, the team was instructed to provide a new insulated Bauder built-up roofing system to a two storey apartment block
- Guttering work to take place to the perimeter of the building
- Liquid covering treatment applied to the balconies to enhance their longevity
- The work was carried out in sequence with engineers, as heating flutes specified by the council were brought into the building via the roof
- All work was carried out on time and residents were kept up-to-date with the progress
The works were a learning curve for the management and the installation teams and they have gained valuable experience which they will look to deploy on other sites.