Through a tender process the company was awarded the contract of undertaking work to approximately 66 domestic garages in Hadston and Widdrington Station, both in Northumberland, plus a further 30 garages in Morpeth.
Due to wear and repair over the years, the garages required extensive works to ensure they were back in peak condition.
- All works to be completed by the end of the financial year (March 2015)
- Remove the existing flat roof covering and defective roof boards and replace with a new flat roof system with integrated guarantee
- Garage doors to be removed and replaced
- Brickwork repairs and repointing where necessary
- Replacing the defective timber lintel with new steel lintel plus supplying and fitting new fascias and rainwater goods to ensure effective drainage
- Supply and fit new deck support rafters and plywood timber decking to the roofs
- Install fix cover trims and flashings to the roofs
The residents are thrilled that the garages are being refurbished to such a high standard, whilst on-going audits and site visits with the client further endorse the quality of the workmanship and efficiency of the installations