Appointed by Lambert, Smith and Hampton to deliver the works.
The site was heavily flooded through high tides having a damaging effect on the sites offices.
- To strip out a disused storage area which had a steel framed mezzanine floor construction
- The area to be transformed into a habitable office space homing a large office area, two meeting rooms, disabled wc, wash rooms, kitchen and sales counter
- A metal framed extension to form the sales entrance cladded in Cedar Wood
- Air conditioning units, new lighting, decorations and windows all to be installed
- Upon completion of the works, a project that saw the site team move into a new environment with a vase amount of office space
- Phase two of the works will include demolishing the old office areas and refurbishing the security office, first aid room and visitor receptions area
All stakeholders were delighted with the progress and the professionalism of the site teams working in a restricted environment.