The company was appointed by Cairn Group to carry out roofing work to Ashton Court Care Home.
- An existing roofing cover was in place but was not to client requirements. Hodgson Sayers was appointed to carry out re-roofing and over-roofing work
- An Icopal self-adhesive built-up roofing system was used. The single ply membranes provide a lightweight, high performance roof
- Fascia and guttering work was also carried out
- Various tradesmen were working on aspects of the building and the teams worked around each other to carry out their work
- All work to be completed before the care home opened in September 2017
All stakeholders worked together to ensure the successful delivery of the project to a stringent deadline.